What do you do when you have had a mug for a long time, and it serves avery special purpose of holding all your pens and pencils? You give it a makeover. This is what I had. A plain cup with some inscription.
This is what I did to it
You need the following things, plus some free time
- An old magazine (I had an old Reader’s Digest)
- White german glue
- Paint brush
1. Wash the cup thoroughly to remove any dust. Dry it completely.
2. Cut out some strips from the magazine. Use a combination of text and pictures to add more colors
3. With a paint brush , applu the german glue to the strips and stick the strips in any pattern on the mug.
4. Take some glue in a small bowl, and take water which is half in amount to the glue (desi equivalent to modge podge)
5. With a paint brush, apply this concoction all over the mug.
6. Set aside to dry.