For a long time, I have been wanting to list down things I live for, the ones enjoy when I am not moping about the one I don’t. This is going to be reference list for all the things I should be thankful for, which I have always taken for granted. Here goes my list, not necessarily in the order listed.
1. A teaspoonful of cake batter , especially chocolate cake.
2. Feeling the steering wheel move back into position after taking a sharp turn or changing tracks at a high speed.
3. Fast paced action thrillers (novels)
4. Oversleeping on the occasional holiday I get.
5. Cutting in front of that looser who thinks he can break my speed just because a) he is male b) he is driving a better car than mine .
6. A hot cup of coffee
7. Coming to a sliding stop on marble floors
8. The look of awe on people’s face when I do something unexpected yet different
9. My students’ respect for me ( I guess they do <pondering>)
10. Word games
11. Shopping (obviously, I am a girl 😛 )
12. Food photography
13. Day dreaming
14. Gadgets – reading about them, owning them, in that order
15. GUI of various software – I fall in love with software
16. Karachi University , all things KU